Previous Event Snapshots
Hydrocarbons are an important source of energy and will remain a critical input in the process of economic development, for foreseeable future. It is widely viewed that there is much potential in our sedimentary basins which can be found by accelerating the pace of exploration in the country and by offering acreages expeditiously. At the same time the country is heavily import dependent for its energy needs which is projected to increase significantly in the coming years.
Besides number of policy initiatives in conventional oil and gas sector, the Government is also actively pursuing other fossil fuel alternatives. However, pricing remains a complex issue in the light of development taking place in the energy sector.In order to discuss various prospects and challenges that exist in the Indian Oil and Gas sector, ASSOCHAM is organizing the 15th Energy Summit – Indian Oil & Gas Sector on 25th July 2012 in New Delhi. The Summit is designed to provide a balanced view of the opportunities in upstream, refinery, oil field services, and the prospect of cooperation in joint R&D in developing cutting edge technologies.
The objective of the Summit is to provide a common platform to the representatives from major segments of hydrocarbon value chain, to raise issues, exchange information, share experiences and best practices for formulating a coordinated, proactive and business enabled strategy to further strengthen the hydrocarbon sector in the country.
Benefits of Attending
- Access to latest information on current and future outlook of the Indian hydrocarbon sector.
- Gain the latest insight on the key policy & regulatory issues.
- Discuss innovations and developments in hydrocarbon value chain.
- Participate in interactive panel discussions tackling some of the most pressing issues facing the industry
- Build partnerships and identify investment opportunities.
- Seize meaningful networking opportunities with leading industry leaders and policy makers.