- To undertake or assist projects, programmes and schemes for the upliftment of poor and backward section of the nation in educational, social and economical aspects.
- To foster strategic partnerships with other national/ international partners and stakeholders for good corporate citizenship collaboration.
- To establish and give awards in recognition of outstanding work by institutions and individuals in the areas of interest to ASSOCHAM Foundation for Corporate Social Responsibility.
- To facilitate the creation of business partnerships between corporate and enterprises owned and promoted by SC/ST and other weaker section of the society. Also to adopt and directly manage a few major Corporate Social Responsibility activities at the Group level.
- To arrange and organize seminars, conferences and to conduct course to train SC/ST and other backward people and to assist, open, find and establish institutions or research centers imparting skills /education.
- To assist the policy making agencies in the formulation of constructive policies for the development of Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives and programmes.
- To establish a think-tank engaged in research on macro-economic issues, mainly concerning the industry and the corporate sector.
- To promise, assist or undertake research work adaptation of research findings relating to any industry, trade or commerce, training programmes for trustees and others; prepare, print and publish papers or periodicals, maintain library(s), conduct or participate in exhibitions.