Eastern and North Eastern Region Development Council
Eastern and North Eastern Region council focuses on overall development of the economy of eastern and north eastern part of the India. The council regularly engages with the policy makers, makes relevant studies, recommendations, arrange conferences with the objective to bring the issues on the table, analyzes the performances of various facades of the government/industry and suggests the way forward. The objective of the council is to strengthen the economy of Eastern India through effective participation of the private sector in the development foray.
- ASSOCHAM summit on “Financing and Business Solutions for Young Entrepreneurs” on 17th July 2015 in Kolkata.
- ASSOCHAM summit on “Agriculture and Food Processing” on 19th July 2015 in Kolkata.
- Conference on Companies Act 2013-Salient Features and Recent Developments on 24th April 2015 in Kolkata.
- Post Union Budget Interactive Session-2015 on 2nd March 2015 in Kolkata.
- "Emerging East" on 18th December 2014 in Kolkata.
- “ASSOCHAM CFO Conclave” on 19th September 2014 in Kolkata.
- “Indo-German Business Conclave” on 15th May 2014 in Kolkata.
- “Taxation Issues in Real Estate Sector” on 9th April 2014 in Kolkata.
- “Emerging Tripura-The Land of opportunities” on 3rd February 2014 in Agartala.
- A workshop on fish production on 12th December 2013 in Kolkata.
- “Doors to the Shores-The Logistic Issues” on 8th November 2013 in Kolkata.
- “Positioning Bengal –II” on 24th September 2013 in Kolkata.
Chairperson: Sanjay Jhunjhunwala
Co-Chairperson: S N Nundy