Changing demographic profile coupled with increasing disposable income of middle class families is fuelling growth of Food processing sector in India. During past decades the sector has grown at a CAGR of 10 per cent and estimated to be at US$ 200 billion by 2018. Realizing potential for growth in this sector, Union and State Governments in India have enabled favorable policy environment for attracting investment to the Food Processing Sector. As a result there is splurge for investment into infrastructure, R&D, technology, food safety, manufacturing, logistics and skill development in food processing sector.
With this background we are happy to inform you that ASSOCHAM has announced 8th GLOBAL FOOD PROCESSING SUMMIT & AWARDS-2016:- Technology – Investment – Safety from 9th to 10th February - 2016 at Hotel Imperial, New Delhi. The Summit will mark the presence of national and international stakeholders, representatives from union and state governments, investors, policy makers, industry leaders, trade bodies & associations food technologists, food safety experts to share their knowledge in this area.
Highlights Of The Summit
- Talks & High level presentations by policy makers, stake holders, professionals and industry experts during ASSOCHAM’s Annual Summit.
- The summit and the exhibition will provide an opportunity for deliberating, networking, and exploring the untapped trade potential between participants.
- Industry connect platform featuring successful entrepreneurs
- To showcase leading innovations, outstanding technologies and quality products and services. in food processing Sector through mega exhibition
- Closed door Pre-planned B2B & B2G meetings and signing of 'Expression of Interests' by organizations from India and other countries.
- Appreciation and motivation for food & allied industry through FOOD EXCELLENCE AWARDS.