Broadly the summit will create a platform on business potentials, Showcasing latest technology and opportunities as well as facilitation for investments in Food processing Sector: through B2B & B2G meetings:
The key objectives of the summit are:
- Bring together industry, academia, R&D institutions and policy agencies on a common platform.
- To provide a platform for exploring business prospects /opportunities in food processing sector.
- Disseminate awareness, Share and learn about best practices in technologies and innovations in the food processing sector.
- Addressing issues related to Food Safety & Standards Regulations.
- Strengthen global outreach capacities of the Indian Food Industry stakeholders
- Enumerate policy recommendations for the state and central governments through a dialogue process.
- To identify and recognize companies involved in Food Sector from India who through their innovative actions have launched breakthrough changes and can become role models for others to emulate.