The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry popularly known as ASSOCHAM initiated its endeavour of value creation for Indian Industry in 1920. As the oldest apex Chamber of the country ASSOCHAM has contributed significantly by playing a catalytic role in shaping the trade, commerce and industrial environment of the nation.
ASSOCHAM is spreading its wings reaching out at the Regional / State level so as to focus more at the micro level. We are, therefore, happy to inform you that ASSOCHAM has opened its first Regional Office – Gujarat Chapter Office at Ahmedabad since May, 2009.
ASSOCHAM Regional Office has successfully conducted various programmes in the last three years. Some of the major activities of ASSOCHAM Regional Office are given below:
- Series of Conferences on GST
- International Conference on DMIC
- Conference on Gujarat – The Petrochemical Hub
- Series of Training Programmes on Taxation and IFRS
- Discussion Forum on ‘Good Governance’, SEZ – SIR Seminar and SME Convention as aart of Vibrant Gujarat Global Business Summit – 2011
- Conference on Gujarat International Finance Tec – City (GIFT City)
- WASTE to Energy Clean Energy Options for Dairy, Poultry and Food Processing Industry.
- Conference on “Green Revolution – II” – Farmers – Farming – Industry.
- Seminar on “XBRL – The Language for Global Business”.
- Seminar – cum – NRDC Industry Interaction Meet on TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER – INNOVATION IS KEY TO CHANGE : Focus : Agro, Agri Processing and Dairy Technology
- Interactive Session on “e – Filing of Returns”
- Interactive Session with African Delegates.
- Master Class for Directors.
- Seminar on Quality and Business Excellence in Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Sector & Felicitation of Finecure Pharmaceuticals Ltd