SERVICES TO MEMBERS AT A GLANCE
Here For Special benefits offered to
Services to Members include:
- Close interaction with ASSOCHAM’s renowned Members, Central & State Governments, international agencies and academia.
- Assistance to trade and industry in becoming competitive in national and international markets.
- Promotion of international trade through meetings with visiting foreign business delegations, participation in Trade Fairs/Exhibitions and business delegations abroad.
- Expert advice on diverse subjects such as industrial growth, monetary and fiscal policy, exchange rate policy, economic planning, taxation and corporate laws.
- Regular and timely information on latest national and international policies Govt. Legislations and technical developments.
- Generating awareness and gathering public support regarding specific aspects of business for overall business development.
- Analysis of legislation: Helping policy makers, foreign investors and trade and industry.
- Platform to interact and gain professional knowledge through seminars, workshops and round table meetings.
- Energy Efficiency Centre
An Energy Efficiency and Conservation Promotion, Guidance, Counselling and Consultancy Centre functioning at ASSOCHAM disseminates information about energy efficiency measures and provides guidance in financing energy efficiency projects.
- Participate in the National Committees/Task Forces of ASSOCHAM.
ASSOCHAM has more than 100 National Councils on different subjects which regularly take up the Issues of its Members interest in various fields with the Policy Makers.
- Redressal of general/common problems of Members at Central/State Government levels and other Institutions.
- Networking with Indian missions and counterpart organizations across the globe.
- Assist identifying joint venture partners at various national and international events organized by ASSOCHAM.
- Web Services: information on important events organised by ASSOCHAM and other activities, press releases, membership, etc.
- Quick Mail Service: QMS (Weekly) makes available to members government notifications, circulars, reports, etc.
- Opportunity to gain mileage by becoming a sponsor/co-sponsor of ASSOCHAM events.
- Access to ASSOCHAM periodicals/publications:
Assocham Bulletin, Overseas Business Contacts, Parliamentary Digest, News & Views Weekly etc.
- Access to library, Study Reports & Data.
- Access to use Conference and Meeting Room facilities of Centrally located at concessional rates at Centrally Airconditioned ASSOCHAM House, New Delhi.
ASSOCHAM Business Directory : Complete profile of your organization vis-à-vis full address, telephone/fax numbers, email id, name of the chief executive, details of manufacturing/trading activities, etc. is published in the ASSOCHAM Business Directory. This directory is usually brought out every year and circulated to Ministries, Government Offices, Promoter Chambers and Ordinary Members throughout the country. In addition, it is sent to all our Embassies/High Commissions and counterpart organizations abroad. ASSOCHAM has a direct and indirect membership of over 4,00,000 corporates throughout the country. This would mean a wide publicity free of cost.
- Certification of Export documents including Certificate of origin, Visa Recommendation Letters for business promotion visits abroad.
- To assist Entrepreneurs in setting up their new projects and Technology upgradation.
- Developmental programmes with special focus on Human Resources and Industrial Relations.
- Concessional fee for participating in various paid programmes organised by ASSOCHAM.
- Nomination of Member’s Representative on Committees/Advisory Forums constituted by the Central/State Governments.
Here For Special benefits offered to